September 23, 2009

Apple Cider Vinegar...

is the most disgusting crap ever!
Heather, one of my bosses at work if you drink two tablespoons it eats your fat and that her boyfriends mother has done it eveyday for years and she is really skinny. She must have like the gag reflexes of Jesus! When I was at the grocery store buying it I thought everyone was exaggerating on how bad it could be. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted, I almost threw it back it up. Sad thing is I'm considering continueing doing. I just have to figure out how to, ya know, not throw up. And what to do when it makes my tummy feel all weird.
Have you ever seen the show Best Week Ever, well it's been
The Worst Week Ever.*
Saturday: It just was looong and people were rude. Then when I got home Marilyn had gone missing. I cried for 2 1/2 hours until we found her. Then a lady thats 5'3" and 215 called me fat.
Sunday: I went riding around in Abilene again but it was really busy and people were driving sucky which stressed me out. And then I hit a curb and it slashed my tire. Jose had to come over and help. I now owe my father $118. He wasn't really mad though. Which is surprising.
Monday: Nobody likes Mondays because they always suck.
Tuesday: This is sad but hilarious due to that it would happen to me. I accidently pulled out my eyelashes. Thats right, half my eye is BALD, BALD I TELL YOU! (:
And well at the moment: I keep burping and tasting apple cider vinegar. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm hoping tomorrow is gonna be better and I knooooow Friday is gonna rock because Fridays are my favorite day of the week lately.
Oh and ironically enough my English paper turned out to be a HUGE self-esteem booster. (:
(I'll post it later.:] )
Anywho its shower time. Later fellas!(:
V-ron!

No comments: